Dr Philippe LORIAUT – Orthopedic Surgeon – Arthroscopic and Prothetic surgery – Paris
- Sports surgery,
- Sports medicine and Osteoarthritis specialist,
- arthroscopic and minimally invasive techniques, percutaneous surgery,
- joint replacement surgery,
- Outpatient surgery (aka ambulatory surgery)
Dr. Philippe Loriaut is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in arthroscopy, joint replacement and sports surgery.
Dr. Philippe Loriaut has a particular interest in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the Shoulder, the Hip and the Knee. He has developed novel noninvasive techniques and implants to improve the results of common surgical procedures. Additionally, he has done significant research on the use of biologics (i.e. Platelet rich plasma/PRP) to help patients avoid surgery and/or enhance their healing process.
Prior to joining the Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery Department of Clinique Internationale du Parc Monceau and Clinique des Lilas in Paris, Dr Philippe Loriaut graduated from Pierre and Marie Curie Paris 6 University. He did his residency at several famous Paris Hospitals like Pitié-Salpêtrière, Cochin, Bichat, Hotel Dieu, Ambroise Pare and Necker during his final year, he won awards for excellence in research and spent elective time in Europe studying advanced shoulder and knee surgery.
Dr. Philippe Loriaut is a former senior surgeon in the Sports Medicine ans Orthopaedic Surgery Department at Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris.
Clinically, Dr. Philippe Loriaut uses the most innovative arthroscopic and minimally invasive techniques to treat the majority of shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle problems including: rotator cuff tears, shoulder dislocations (instability and labral tears), and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) tears, Meniscus tears and Cartilage repair. He has also a particular interest in joint replacement surgery of the Shoulder and the Knee (Primary and revision Arthroplasty, Custom made surgery) and tendon injuries (rotator cuff, Distal Biceps, and Achilles).
He is very active in both clinical and laboratory research with a particular interest in Shoulder and Knee diseases and sport injuries. He has published numerous papers and given talks nationally and internationally on shoulder instability, acromio-clavicular injuries, rotator cuff tears and Knee arthroscopy.
Dr. Philippe Loriaut is consultant at Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris.
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Minimally invasive Rotator cuff repair
- All arthroscopic minimally invasive shoulder instability treatment
- Sport Injuries of the Shoulder, the Elbow, the Hip, The Knee and the Ankle
- Minimally invasive biceps tendon and AC joint reconstruction
- Percutaneus Bunion/Hallux Valgus surgery
- Minimally invasive custom made Shoulder replacement (TSR), Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Minimally invasive custom made Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
22 rue de Chazelles
Clinique Internationale du Parc Monceau
21 Rue de Chazelles75017 Paris
Clinique Paris Lilas
41 av du Mal Juin
93260 Les Lilas